StarWhite Dental is a Multi-Specialty Private Dental Practice.
- DENTAL CLEANING: Teeth cleaning is the removal of dental plaque from teeth, in order to prevent cavities (dental caries), gingivitis, and periodontitis. It is part of a complete program of oral hygiene.
- GUM TREATMENTS: Gum treatment is the treatment of active gum and jaw bone disease. Gum disease treatment can slow or stop the progression of gum disease. Since there are different stages of gum disease (from gingivitis to advanced periodontitis), there are different levels of treatment. In some cases, the patient may be referred to a specialist.
- SEALANTS :Plastic resin placed on the biting surfaces of molars to prevent bacteria from attacking the enamel and causing caries.
- NIGHT GUARDS: A plastic type of appliance that is used to relax the jaw muscles and/or prevent the teeth from wearing down due to bruxism (grinding), which typically occurs during sleep. People who wake up with sore muscles, facial weakness, or a jaw that is “locked” are good candidates for this device.
- FILLINGS :A lay term used for the restoring of lost tooth structure by using materials such as metal, alloy, plastic or porcelain.
- INLAYS & ONLAYS :Dental Inlays and Onlays are porcelain fillings that are alternatives to crowns. When a tooth is cracked, or an old filling (amalgam filling) is leaking/failing, an inlay or onlay is an ideal way to restore the tooth.
- ONE DAY PORCELAIN CROWNS: Crown refers to the restoration of teeth using materials that are fabricated by indirect methods which are cemented into place. A crown is used to cap or completely cover a tooth. Crowns can be done in one day with our CEREC machine. CEREC is an acronym for Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics. This high-tech equipment allows us to restore damaged teeth with beautiful custom ceramic crowns in a single visit, completely eliminating the need or multiple appointments over a several week period. The process can create a ceramic dental crown, inlays, onlays or veneers using a variety of technologies. – READ MORE
Cosmetic Dentistry :
- DENTAL IMPLANTS:Artificial tooth roots that are placed into bone to mimic the root structure of a tooth. They can be used to replace teeth or to support and retain dentures. A crown, bridge, or denture is then placed over the implant to restore natural tooth function. Artificial tooth roots that are placed into bone to mimic the root structure of a tooth. They can be used to replace teeth or to support and retain dentures. A crown, bridge, or denture is then placed over the implant to restore natural tooth function.– READ MORE
- PORCELAIN VENEERS :Ultra-thin, custom-made facings bonded to teeth to enhance and restore function and/or appearance. Veneers can be used to treat chipped, worn, crooked, and/or discolored teeth.
- LUMINEERS : LUMINEERS® BY CERINATE® are porcelain veneers that offer the painless way to a permanently whiter and perfectly aligned smile. These contact lens-thin “smile shapers” can be applied to teeth without any grinding or shaving, transforming teeth into a naturally beautiful smile that looks perfect for every individual. LUMINEERS can even be placed over existing crown or bridgework without having to replace them.
- COSMETIC DENTURES; An artificial substitute for natural teeth and adjacent tissues.
- TEETH WHITENING: The process of lightening discolored or stained teeth. Treatment can be in-office or at-home.
- TOOTH BONDING: A composite resin applied to a tooth to change its shape and/or color. Bonding also refers to how a filling, orthodontic appliance or some fixed partial dentures are attached to teeth.
- EXTRACTIONS / WISDOM TEETH EXTRACTIONS The process or act of removing a tooth or tooth parts. There is an opportune time to remove wisdom teeth. It is best to remove the wisdom teeth when they have erupted out of the bone and are in the soft tissue. When wisdom teeth are removed at the best time, there is very little swelling and less complications.
- HALITOSIS TREATMENT: Halitosis is sophisticated word for “bad breath.” Depending on the cause, bad breath may strike on occasional or may be a more persistent condition.
- SEDATION DENTISTRY: Dental sedation is a technique that can be used when a patient suffers from dental anxiety or dental phobia. We are happy to offer a number of solutions for our patients to make their dental visit as comfortable as possible. – READ MORE