At StarWhite Dental, we pride ourselves on staying on the cutting edge of dental technology. In line with that philosophy is the Galileos® 3D Cone Beam imaging system. This piece of equipment moves beyond typical diagnostic x-ray potential, enabling us to provide more accurate diagnoses and better patient care.
What does Galileo® do?
The Galileo 3D Cone Beam imaging system provides a three-dimensional image of the patient’s teeth in perfect image quality. This allows us to make more accurate diagnoses and implant placement. Plus, we can walk patients through their upcoming procedure virtually, so they can become more comfortable with all that is involved. Galileo’s digital technology also makes the images scalable and instantly sharable. Contrast this with the film of typical dental x-ray equipment.
Advantages of the Galileo® system
These are some of the advantages our patients can realize from the availability of the Galileo 3D Cone Beam digital system.
• Low radiation dose (80 to 90% lower than traditional film)
• A quick, comprehensive scan of the complete oral-maxillofacial area
• Immediate virtual diagnosis and treatment planning in one visit
• More certainty during surgery
• Easy sharing of images and diagnostic information with other doctors for consultation
At StarWhite Dental we also offer other advanced technology to our patients, things like a 3D intraoral camera, laser periodontal surgery, and same-day crowns. Call us and let’s put this technology to work for your oral health needs, 951-698-4426.